PARAGRAPHS

Basic hotel room in one of the brood thinks .. 'Ulan' he says, "I understand I wonder if I'm laz below while trying to drink?" Passes in front of the mirror and rehearsing. "I understand that there is a fvisku .." .. "I need a rack, no," he says, "so to understand." "I need a beer .. okay," he says, "it's fine .. do not understand." And coming down. Leans against the table, elbows, and calls out: - "Bartender me a beer". Basic, a little straining the bartender then asks: - "Brother Laz Are You?" Basic: "How did you uuuy" says: - "This is a bar opposite reception .."

Basic dead. And Basic, the world looked the other officers to the list: - "Oh, your name is not listed you accidentally ölmeyecektin dead man today. I will send to the world again. But as a human being according to the rules posted. But you want to be sent to the world as an animal. I want to be?" After some thought Basic: - "Let me dolphin," he said. And irradiated at a dolphin born. Basic re-turned to the other world, moving on hiatus for 3 minutes. Officer said: - "What has happened or? We've sent you now, why are you here?" Basic answered an innocent way: - "Swimming did not knowdrowned!"

Tags

The list of tags is empty.

News

Comenius

26/09/2011 09:37
  Comenius Programme, the European Union under the Socrates program of action in the field of general education, school education is a program that contains the activities carried out in the field. Comenius school education often encountered in the documents related to...

Website launched

26/09/2011 09:36
Presidency of the European Union Education and Youth Programs conducted by the "Comenius" School Partnership project, the school's project was approved in Nevsehir 6. Lifelong Learning Programme / Comenius Programme / Partnership (Partnership) projects in 2010 call for proposals, project proposals...